This website collects certain Personal Data of its users.
Titolare del Trattamento dei Dati
Paola Sintoni - Via Carlo Cattaneo, 499, 47522 Cesena (FC)
Owner's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of data collected
Among the personal data collected by the website, either independently or through third parties, are: Cookie, Usage Data, first name, last name, date of birth, email and phone number.
I Personal data may be freely provided by the user or, in the case of usage data, automatically collected during the use of this website. Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this website is mandatory. If the user refuses to provide it, it may be impossible for the website to provide the service. In cases where this website indicates certain data as optional, users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the service or its operation.
Users who are unsure of what data is mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
The user assumes responsability for the personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this website and warrants that he/she has the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of collected data
The owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data.
The treatment is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic instruments, with organizational methods and logics stricly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the owner, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as data processors by the owner, may have access to the data. The updated list of data processors can always be requested from the data owner.
Legal basis of the treatment
The owner processes personal data relating to the user if one of the following conditions exists:
- the user has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the controller may be authorized to process personal data without the user's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the user objects ("opts out") of such processing. However, this does not apply where the processing of personal data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the user and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the owner is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority vested in the owner;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The data are processed at the operational headquarters of the owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the owner.
Your personal data may be transferred to an other country than the country in which you are located. For further information on the location of processing, please refer to the section on personal data processing details.
The user has the right to obtain information on the legal basis for the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or formed by two or more countries, such as the ONU, as well as on the security measures adopted by the owner to protect the data.
In the event that one of the transfers just described takes place, the user may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the owner by contacting him at the the contact details given at the beginning.
Data is processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which it was collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the owner and the user will be retained until the performance of such contact is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until such interest is satisfied.You may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the owner.
When processing is based on your consent, the owner may retain personal data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the controller may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the storage period, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of data processing
User data is collected to enable the owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: remarketing and behavioral targeting and statistics.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of processing and the personal data concretely relevant for each purpose, the user may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Personal Data Processing Details
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Remarketing and behavioral targeting
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. You may object to the processing of your Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are provided in the section below.
- access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request correction. The User may verify the correctness of his Data and request that it be updated or corrected
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its preservation.
- obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the cancellation of their Data by the owner.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive its Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unimpeded transfer to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User's consent, a contract to which the User is a party or contractual measures related thereto.
- make a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users should note that if their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons. To find out whether the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
In order to exercise the User's rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
More information on treatment
Defence in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the owner in legal proceedings or in the preparatory phases of such proceedings in order to defend against abuses in the use of this Website or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For operational and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User's IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the owner using the contact details.
Answer to requests “Do Not Track”
This Website does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out whether any third party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the owner will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
Cookies are portions of code installed in the browser that assist the owner in providing the Service in accordance with the purposes described. Some of the purposes for which cookies are installed may also require the User's consent.
When the installation of Cookies takes place on the basis of consent, this consent can be freely revoked at any time by following the instructions contained in this document.
Technical and aggregate statistics cookies
Activities strictly necessary for operation
Saving preferences, optimization and statistics
Other types of cookies or third party tools that may install them
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in aggregate and anonymous form and may not require the User's consent or may be managed directly by the Owner - depending on what is described - without the help of third parties.
If, among the tools indicated below, there are services managed by third parties, these may - in addition to what is specified and also without the knowledge of the Owner - carry out tracing activities on the User. For detailed information, we recommend that you consult the privacy policies of the services listed.
Remarketing and behavioral targeting
How can I consent to the installation of cookies?
In addition to what is set out in this document, you can manage your Cookie preferences directly within your browser and prevent - for example - third parties from installing Cookies. You can also use your browser preferences to delete any cookies you have set up in the past, including any cookies in which you have consented to the installation of cookies by this website. The User can find information on how to manage Cookies with some of the most popular browsers at the following addresses, for example:Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari e Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User may rely on information provided by EDAA (EU), Network Advertising Initiative (USA) and Digital Advertising Alliance (USA), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other similar services. With these services, it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Owner, therefore, advises Users to use these resources in addition to the information provided herein.
Owner of the Data Processing
Paola Sintoni - Via Carlo Cattaneo, 499, 47522 Cesena (Italy)
Owner's email address: email@example.com
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is information collected automatically through this Website (including by third party applications integrated into this Website), including: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the User who connects with this Website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.). ) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example, the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User's IT environment.
The individual using this Website who, unless otherwise specified, is the Data Subject.
The individual to whom the Personal Data relates.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Web Site. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Web Site.
This Website (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool by which Users' Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Website as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference in this document to the European Union shall be deemed to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the User's device.