Terms of service
General Conditions of Sale
Art. 1 - General Provisions
- The user navigating in this area accesses A.Mici&Co di Paola Sintoni, accessible through the url: www.amicieco.com. Browsing and sending a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site itself as indicated therein.
- These Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree no. 70/03) by
A.Mici&Co. di Paola Sintoni
Head office: Via Carlo Cattaneo 499, 47522 Cesena (FC), Italy
VAT number: 03810140404
- The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Conditions of Sale whose terms A.Mici&Co di Paola Sintoni reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
Art. 2 - Object
- These General Conditions of Sale regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders of products on A.Mici&Co di Paola Sintoni and do not regulate, instead, the supply of services or the sale of products by subjects other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
- Before submitting orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest to verify their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the contract
- In order to conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relevant instructions.
- The form contains a reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the mode of delivery of the purchased products and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal, how and when to return the purchased products.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
- The user will be obliged to pay the price from the moment in which the online order procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the "I accept the Terms and Conditions" button at the end of the guided procedure.
- Once the contract is concluded, the seller will take charge of the order for its execution.
Art. 4 - Registered Users
- In completing the registration procedures, the user is obliged to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his personal data correctly and truthfully.
- Once the registration is completed, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him.
- The confirmation will exonerate in any case A.Mici&Co di Paola Sintoni from any responsibility about the data provided by the user. The user is obliged to promptly inform A.Mici&Co di Paola Sintoni of any variation of his/her own data communicated at any time.
- If the user communicates inaccurate or incomplete data, or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, A.Mici&Co di Paola Sintoni will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the relative deficiencies have been remedied.
- On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, A.Mici&Co di Paola Sintoni will assign to the user a user name and a password. The user acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system for the user's access to the Services and the only system capable of identifying the user, and that the acts performed by means of such access will be attributed to the user and will be binding on the user.
- The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 - Availability of products
- The availability of products refers to the actual availability at the time the user places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, as a result of the simultaneous presence on the site of several users, the products could be sold to other customers before the confirmation of the order.
- Even after sending the e-mail order confirmation may occur cases of partial or total unavailability of goods. In this case, the order will be rectified automatically with the elimination of the unavailable product and you will be informed immediately by e-mail.
- If the user requests the cancellation of the order, resolving the contract, A.Mici&Co di Paola Sintoni will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the moment in which A.Mici&Co di Paola Sintoni has had knowledge of the decision of the buyer to resolve the contract.
Art. 6 - Products offered
- A.Mici&Co di Paola Sintoni commercializes:
Clothing, Luxury Accessories and Snack dedicated to small and medium size dogs.
- The offer is detailed in our site at the link: https://amicieco.com/en
Art. 7 - Payment methods and prices
- The price of the products will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is a manifest error.
- In case of error A.Mici&Co di Paola Sintoni will inform the buyer as soon as possible allowing the confirmation of the order to the right amount or cancellation. There will be no obligation for A.Mici&Co di Paola Sintoni to provide what has been sold at the lower price erroneously indicated.
- The prices on the site are inclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time. Changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once you have selected the products you want, they will be added to your cart. Simply follow the checkout instructions, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. Order details can be modified before payment.
Payment can be made by:
Credit Card, Paypal, Postepay or Bank Transfer.
Art. 8 - Delivery
- A.Mici&Co di Paola Sintoni delivers to Italy, Europe, United Kingdom, United States & Canada, Asia (Japan, Hong Kong and South Korea) and Australia. In case the order is delivered outside the above mentioned areas, the Customer is invited to write to email@example.com to know the exact amount of the shipping costs and to arrange the shipment.
- A.Mici&Co di Paola Sintoni will make its deliveries at the address provided by the user.
- The delivery is generally made within 2-4 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated time at the time of selection of the mode of delivery and, in any case, within a maximum of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
- The transport on the national territory is entrusted to couriers that on average deliver throughout Italy within 24/48 hours. The times indicated are absolutely indicative and may vary during periods of holidays and / or depending on the destination to be reached. In any case, A.Mici&Co di Paola Sintoni is not responsible for possible delays due to the courier. The transport is covered by full insurance against theft and / or loss.
- If it is not possible to make the delivery, the order will be sent to the deposit. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is and how to agree on a new delivery.
- If you are unable to be at the delivery location at the agreed time, please contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
- If delivery cannot take place for reasons beyond our control after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that you intend to terminate the contract.
- As a result of the termination, the amounts will be refunded, including the costs of delivery with the exclusion of any additional costs resulting from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 7 days from the date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
- Shipping costs are to be borne by the purchaser and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
Art. 9 - Passage of risk
The risks relating to the products shall pass to the purchaser from the moment of delivery. Ownership of the products shall be deemed to have been acquired as soon as full payment has been received for all amounts due in respect thereof, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, should this occur at a later date.
Art. 10 - Warranty and commercial conformity
- The seller is responsible for any defect of the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer, i.e. any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect appears within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; that the purchaser makes a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is correctly filled in.
- In case of non-conformity, the user who entered into the contract as a consumer shall be entitled to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract for the goods in question and the consequent refund of the price.
- All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 - Withdrawal
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 from the date of receipt of the products.
- In case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the period of 30 days starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase can send an e-mail, indicating the order number and name of the user, to:
- The buyer must also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit statement containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not mandatory.
- The goods must be returned to: A.Mici&Co di Paola Sintoni, via Carlo Cattaneo 499, 47522 Cesena (FC), Italy.
- The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum of 7 days, including any shipping costs.
- As provided by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until receipt of goods or until the demonstration by the buyer to have returned the goods.
- The website will make the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer at the time of purchase. In case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the user intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he will have to provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary to carry out the refund.
Art. 12 - Data processing
Art. 13 - Safeguard clause
In the event that any of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale should be null and void for any reason whatsoever, this will in no way compromise the validity of and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 - Contacts
Any request for information can be sent by e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone to the following address: 0547 608257, and by mail to the following address:
A.Mici&Co di Paola Sintoni, via Carlo Cattaneo 499, 47522 Cesena (FC), Italy.
Art. 15 - Applicable law and competent court
- These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted in accordance with it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the buyer. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same shall be resolved exclusively by the Italian jurisdictional authority. In particular, if the user has the status of consumer, any disputes shall be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same under the applicable law.
These conditions have been modified on 09/06/2021.